Shipcom attends the Houston Strategic Forum
Shipcom’s Oil and Gas team members attended Houston Strategic Forum’s symposium on “Supply Chain — A Strategic Advantage” where the interacted with such industry leaders including:
- Mr. Phil Teijeira, Global Head of Procurement, Schlumberger
- Ms. Tracie Slone, Global Supply Chain Manager, Marathon Oil
- Ms. Maria Lindenberg, Chief Procurement Officer, Chevron
- Mr. Keith Clay, Director Supply Chain, Southwestern Energy
- Mr. Mark McDaniel, President, McDaniel Cullen Supply Chain Mgmt.
- Mr. Eric Beylier, Head of Global Supply Chain, TETRA Technologies
- Mr. Mark Hood, Corporate Supply Chain, Apache Corp.
- Mr. James Ferrell, VP, Supply Chain, Plains All American Pipeline
- Mr. Alastair Donald, General Manager, Global Supply Chain, ConocoPhillips
Together they discussed leading practices in global supply chains in the areas of process, organizational design, tools, training, and hiring. They also shared views on the role of CPOs in supply chain to influence the organization and affect change.