Since its founding in 1997, Shipcom Wireless Inc., USA, has become a leading provider of integrated supply chain execution software solutions, focusing on the automatic identification and data collection (AIDC), radio frequency identification (RFID), and enterprise mobility markets.
Shipcom delivers solutions in the areas of: asset tracking, asset maintenance, warehousing, transportation, logistics execution (LES), manufacturing execution (MES), and much more. The company has accrued fifteen years of experience and intellectual property by developing infrastructure software and composite applications for the enterprise. Shipcom has satisfied Fortune 1000 customers from around the globe with a multitude of sites installed in production-critical operational deployments. The company is headquartered in Houston, TX,
Shipcom has the organizational capabilities and a team with the right core competencies to deliver not just products, but a cohesive automation solution. The solution can execute on a common platform that is technology agnostic, compliant with global standards, and fully scalable.
- Mobile computing – PDAs, tablets, laptops
- Automated BPM (workflow simplification)
- Automatic identification and data collection (AIDC) technologies, e.g., bar code, active/passive RFID, etc.
- Real-time location system (RTLS) is a wireless radio frequency solution that continually monitors and reports real-time locations of tracked resources
- Field systems and integration
- Operational and business intelligence via dashboards